Sunday 13 March 2016

Weeks 9 and 10

I've been slacking again, and I'm doubling posts. I've been so tired it's unreal and unfortunately it meant neglecting my blog. Most of my energy has been focused on our pending house move, we're nearly there now just waiting on a date for all the paperwork to be finished!

I've tried to distract myself with pretty tapes and stickers, which has sort of worked, apart from the fact that I keep looking for things it's transpired I've packed! In the words of Homer Simpson: Doh!


For Mother's Day week I used cute metallic Boofle stickers I picked up in the pound store. I misjudged how big some of then were though and they dominate the page a bit. Not a good look.

Week 9 was also special for another reason. Not only was Monday leap day, but it was also International Rare Diseases day. My dad suffers with Ataxia, something most people have never heard of unless it affects them. As such, any opportunity to spread the word and raise awareness is an absolute win to me.


Week 10 was a little bit more light hearted, I loved an opportunity to whip the minion stickers out and dream of summer! It certainly cheered me up, especially as it's been a busy week!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment