Sunday 13 March 2016

Kikki K Haul

Saturday was an awesome day, I passed my Numeracy Skills Test and I got to pay a visit to the Kikki K store in Covent Garden! 


It was truly beautiful and I'm lucky I didn't come out with too many purchases, it would have been easily done! I forget that Kikki K do more than just planners, and it was an awesome opportunity to try out some other things from them.


Mr S came away with a purchase too (well we were celebrating!) so hoarder that I am, it means I get to keep two bags!


He treated me to this gorgeous cup! I love the design, it's perfect for a crazy cat lady like me. 


I picked up just a few essentials, as the new vanskap range appeals to both the stationery addict and the crazy cat lady in me! 


I couldn't resist the pencil case, it has a sweet embroidered design on the outside and lush stripes on the inside. Let's also take a moment to appreciate how delicious this colour is!


Naturally, I couldn't resist the matching pens in those dreamy colours and cat designs. They all have black ink but the write lovely and smooth.


Here's a close up of the stickers, they're gorgeous! The only problem is, I won't want to use them because then they'll run out! I may have to get another set.


As well as cats, the labels book has all these sweet quotes in them, there are some wise words to live by here!


Finally, the inspiration kit: more cute pictures, more inspiring quotes, more scrummy colours! 


The card is lovely and thick too, now I've just got to decide what to make with the kit: that's the real struggle! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment