Sunday 6 September 2015

Week Thirty Eight

Wow, it was back to school this week and what a busy week it's been! I'm very lucky to have a job I love, but I was glad to sit down with my planners and washi to plan next week.

I've opted for complimentary themes this week, although the decoration is minorly different in my planners.


I really fancied a monochrome week and love the effect created by these tapes from ikea and Hobbycraft. It's not an overly busy week this week, so my planner looks a bit blank at the moment.


I switched one of the Hobbycraft tapes for paperchase ones in my personal size. Again I really like the effect created, I love that mushroom tape from paperchase. Somehow even in the smaller boxes, my planner just looks a bit empty this week.

Well wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment