Sunday 16 August 2015

Week Thirty Four

It's been a crazy week here after fur baby number four got spayed. Trying to get a five month old kitten to lay down and rest is not as easy as it sounds! 

We're also building up to our next trip, so in light of that the excitement is reflected in my planner this week! 


I've opted for a girly pink week in my planner using princess washi tape (from Amazon) and some Aurora stickers I picked up in the range. The countdown stickers I made myself.


My personal size is coordinated again this week as I couldn't get enough of the princess tape, even though I have been a bit cack handed with it. 

I opted for skinny tape in my personal size too as it gives me more space to write in the boxes. 

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you're having a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment