Tuesday 4 August 2015

Trip Planning Tuesday - WDW planner started

After last week's debacle with computer issues and the PC still being on the fritz, I decided to be practical this week and write a to do list.


Some of the things I couldn't do because the computer won't play ball (guess what Mr S is doing this weekend?) but I got as much done as I could.


I worked on both planners this week which is a bit of a change but it means I feel like I've got more done.


First on the list was some dividers for my trip to Orlando, which are made from Enchanted papers by Simple Stories.


They look great in the filofax, but don't look too closely at the labels... The 'i' key stopped wiring on my label maker!


I also did packing lists, making a set for each planner. I did think about typing them but I like that I'd I need to I can add stuff to the list without feeling like I've ruined it.


Lastly I took advantage of the extra time I had today and cut out some of the journal pages I've already printed for my planner. I love how they look inside my domino next to my new dividers!

No comments:

Post a Comment