Sunday 16 August 2015

Week Thirty Five

I've opted for a rather minimalistic look this week, which I'm undecided whether or not I like at the moment. It's not my usual style but it does seem to work.


These black and yellow tapes are from Primark. They're more like cellotape than washi but they look really pretty. I ummed and ahhed about adding stickers or sticky notes but decided the layout didn't really need it.


I opted for a complimentary scheme in my personal size this week but this time use Ikea tapes apart from the yellow ones. The stars is from Cath Kidston but I'm not sure about the dotty one, I think it's from Wilkinsons.

My coming week is both hectic and not very busy at the same time, so a bit long to do list is coming, that's for sure.

Well, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment