Sunday 12 July 2015

Week Thirty

I'm not sure how we're seriously on week 30 of this year, hasn't that time flown? 

For this week, I've opted for different themes in both planners. My fluoro has a lovely Roald Dahl theme after I cracked open the scrapbook kit I bought from TK Maxx a while back. The tape was a bit fickle as it split once or twice but it looked so pretty I didn't mind.


I just love those ink splodges, they make me so happy and let's face it, it's half the reason I decorate my weekly spread!


I just love the lovely quote on the page marker too! I see this as my challenge for the coming week.

 
I used stars and chevrons for a great pop of colour in my color crush this week. It's bright and cheerful, just what a girl needs! 

So wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a fantastic week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment