Sunday 1 February 2015

Week Six

February has come around quicker than I thought; we're already on week six! I've decorated two lots of pages this week, one for my tweed and one my floral burst. I opted for different themes in each planner.


My tweed has an under the sea theme using my paperchase sticky notes and a variety of blue tape.


I couldn't resist adding a little fishy paperclips to complete the week. These came from the poundshop.

My Floral Burst, however has a pink girly week complete with flowers. It was a little bit of a shock to the system as I'm used to a much larger planning space but I think my page looks ok nevertheless. 


I even added one of the cheeky flower paperclips I made this weekend. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, they work really well with this planner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment