Monday 2 February 2015

More Dividers

As always I've been enjoying some craft time this weekend, making dividers for my tweed and some cute paperclips. The dividers match my dashboard and add to the girly feel of my planner. 


I still had a little difficulty with the laminator, although these came out better than the Roald Dahl ones. My favourite one is the green one. 


They look fab in my planner too. I think these might be my favourite thing in my planner yet.


I also took some time to make some pretty paperclips this weekend with some flowers I got from the pound shop. 


I really liked the colours in the selection, they're really pretty and they look really sweet in my personal size too. 


And here's a wider selection of my newly decorated paperclips:







No comments:

Post a Comment