Monday 16 February 2015

Cute Blog Award

After a lovely break to Disney to celebrate Valentines and Mr S' birthday, I was very surprised to find I'd been nominated for the Cute Blog Award from the very lovely Charlie and her amazing blog. Needless to say I was really flattered, and strongly recommend you go and check her out! I'd like to say a huge thank you to Charlie!


The Rules


There are of course rules which are as follows:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the following questions
  • Tell readers something new about yourself
  • Nominate your own favourite blogs

Questions from Charlie


What's your 'go to' brand of make-up? I don't tend to wear a lot of make-up but when I do I use a lot of Bourjois products, their 3 in 1 foundation is a life saver as it doesn't take a lot for me to flush red. Likewise I couldn't live without my Oh La Lift from Benefit which hides bags and sleepy eyes wonderfully!

What's your favourite fashion trend? I'm not very fashion conscious either to be honest, but I do love scarves, I'll match them with any outfit I can. Likewise I love full 50's style skirts and dresses.

What is your favourite dessert? Crème brûlé 

What is your favourite colour? Pillar box red

What is your middle name? Louise

What is the last song you listened to? I'm an Albatraoz by AronChupa, not my usual sort of thing but we heard it on the radio in France and have been giggling about it ever since.

Dogs or Cats? Cats, we're getting kittens soon as our house just doesn't feel right without kitties in it. I like dogs too and am desperate for a puppy, but if I had to choose....

Something you don't know about me...

When I'm not planning, enjoying Disney or indulging in stationery, I'm knitting or crocheting. It's highly therapeutic and I love it! I learnt to crochet when I was 12 and knit when I was 21. Each year I give all of my family something handmade for Christmas which involves making over 50 gifts each year!


My Nominations



Thank you again to Charlie for nominating me, I really am blown away. If you haven't been over and checked out her blog yet, take a look... its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment