Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Blast From The Past

Rummaging in the drawer to find scissors this morning so I could finish my pages for this week, I happened upon a little walk down memory lane.


This is the planner my mum has had since as long as I can remember. It's definitely something I coveted growing up and certainly was the reason I adored planners growing up.


She pretty much uses it just as an address book and Christmas card lists but it's so stuffed I think it's gorgeous! It also has a wonderful smell that only comes with age.


There are stacks of letters stuffed in the back. I didn't want to pry so I don't know what they are, although I love how the envelopes are all aged.


Even more wonderful was discovering my mum has baby pictures of me, my sister and brother stuffed in the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment