Wednesday 18 February 2015

Week Eight

I've been a little bit behind this week after a cheeky weekend away, but here's my week in both my Tweed and my Personal planners. 


I opted for a springy fresh look this week using pinks, blues and greens with lots of birds and bunnies.


I've been making paperclips again to compliment my week opting for blue and silver, alongside the green bunny. I'm pretty addicted to making paperclips at the moment... It's amazing I haven't managed to glue anything to myself yet! 


My personal size is springy too, although I had a bit of a trauma this week as I'd discovered my beloved lamy bleeds through the filofax pages so some of my decoration has been used to hide the unsightly blotches. Lesson learnt there.


I love these bird tabs which came from Amazon so I couldn't resist including them. How cute is that peacock? 


I went for white and green paperclips to carry on the spring vibe. I'm really happy with these but can't wait to get some coloured paperclips so I can make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment