Wednesday 10 December 2014

Lamy Love

So after being treated last week to a beautiful new Lamy pen it seems I am well and truly in love! I treated myself to another pen which came with a pouch, box of cartridges and an ink eraser. I bought from Webster's Pen Shop via Amazon and it came to less than buying the safari on it's own in store! I'm not one to grumble as these will certainly make a permanent and much loved addition to my collection!

I also bought a bottle of ink and a convertot for this little beauty as I'm not a huge fan of disposable ink cartridges... I'm never even sure if they can be recycled? I ordered some turquoise ink for my first Lamy as well but I'm waiting for a replacement as unfortunately the first attempt resulted in my receiving the box only. Strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment