Monday 15 December 2014

Domino Disappointment

Last week I won a Domino Filofax for the bargain price of £6 on eBay. It was gorgeous! Even better it was red, my favourite colour! I could scarcely contain my excitement when it had been shipped.

So you can imagine my disappointment when the package arrived in one of those Royal Mail baggies in a mess. Even worse when the package turned out to be empty! 

Naturally paperwork has been filled in to try and recover my missing item, I'm vaguely hopeful that it'll turn up in some sort of lost property however it looks like someone opened the parcel. I'd hate to think, especially given the time of year, that someone has stolen it but it's certainly put me off using eBay again any time soon. 

Fingers crossed I'll have some good news to share with you really soon, but in the meantime there are only 10 more sleeps until I can start filofaxing with you beautiful people instead of just showing you my supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment