Tuesday 2 December 2014

Insomnia Strikes Again!

Well, I've come to the conclusion that two things need to happen and fast: firstly, I need to start sleeping at night instead of perusing Amazon and secondly, I need Christmas to hurry up and get here so I can get decorating with my planner instead of planning what to put into it.

This is my latest arrival from my late night shopping. Nothing expensive or outlandish, just a couple of cute post-it notes to pretty up the place.


These little Russian Dolls were too cute and although they're only tiny as they're meant as flags I could not resist them. Added bonus, they were only about 80p which made them even more alluring.


I also picked some sweet little patterned tabs that would work both as flags or even almost as washi to help pretty up my pages. There's a good variety of colours and patterns to work with most themes.


And lastly, look at that little face. There was no way I was going without one of these in my life. Adorably, the brown card he's sitting on folds into a box so he becomes a cat in a box. As a self confessed crazy cat lady there was no way I could go without one of these. They send the design at random so I may well even treat myself to his friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment