Monday 1 December 2014

Fineliner Love

I had a lovely little delivery from Amazon today of fine liners. I opted for staedler ones as I personally find the colours are brighter and last longer than the stabilo ones. These also come in a fantastic sturdy case, which if you're as clumsy as me is also always a win.


I've got fineliners and felt pens and I can't wait to start using them both. Again I'm not 100% certain I can wait until I receive my Filofax, even if there now are only 23 days remaining. You'll notice I decided to opt for the box of 20 over the box of 12 as I love the extra range of colours that is made available through this option as it means I've consequently got pens that co-ordinate with virtually every theme I could possibly choose in my organiser.

So of course I just need the organiser now. I can scarcely contain my excitement thinking about it, good job I haven't got long to wait now!

No comments:

Post a Comment