Thursday 6 November 2014

Wilkinsons

Whilst out and about today I popped into my local Wilkos and picked out a few treats for myself, as you do. Nothing too special really, some divider post-its and some stickers. Whilst cats is one of my loves, so too is anything with a Parisian theme as Paris is one of my favourite places in the world, especially good old Disneyland.

I've got an A5 Filofax ear marked, so the dividers might be a touch small but they seemed like they'd be useful plus they were pretty... can't go wrong with that!


I'm really looking forward to using the stickers too, they're really sweet and should make a nice addition to the pages of my organiser. I am so excited for my organiser, I don't know how I'm going to make it the seven weeks until Christmas without cracking. Poor Mr S is going to have a lot of buzzing energy over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment