Thursday 13 November 2014

W H Smith

Now, here's somewhere else I don't shop often and I have no idea why. I picked up some real cute bits and pieces in here but I am definitely going to need a bigger desk at this rate!

Now as a self confessed post-it addict I found these sandwich notes just jumped into my basket. I couldn't stop them, they just climbed right on in. I'm looking forward to passing someone a note sandwich!

So, speaking of things jumping into baskets here are my new desk buddies. A pink bunny which is in fact a stapler not to mention super cute! There's a dinosaur to hold memos and pens, naturally my sandwich notes may have to end up in there to complete the cycle of awesome. Finally a ladybird pencil sharpener. It was just to awesome to leave behind, Yes I promise I am a grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment