Saturday 23 January 2016

Week 3

It's been a brilliant, busy albeit freezing week this week. We haven't had any snow, but have enjoyed (is that the right word?) temperatures of -5 and -6. It's been a bit nerve wracking at times, as my dad isn't too steady on his feet anymore and we've had to put slippery weather plans into place. 

With this in mind, it's a one planner week this week. I've stuck with my saffiano, which I love more than ever now I've set it up!


I opted for a wintery theme this week with Little B and Hobbycraft tapes. I've also used some Heidi Swapp stickers and glittery gel pens to compliment my theme.


I love these tapes and their wintery design. Although I'm dreaming of summer, winter does give me the perfect excuse to use them in the meantime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment