Sunday 24 January 2016

Kikki K Large Cute Time Planner

I've been a very spoilt madam this weekend, as Mr S treated me to the very much desired watermelon planner from Kikki K. This is my second Kikki but my first large, which is more or less equivalent to an A5. It was love at first sight, so I couldn't resist sharing the loveliness with you guys!


She's got a gorgeous cover with all these cute little melons on it. The cover is fabric, so watch out for planner cats... I've already had to de hair mine once after she encountered a curious Pixie! 


One of the things I really like about this planner is that she's set up ready to go. 


She has two small notepads at the front, and a large one at the back.


I normally like to customise my planner myself, but the designs are so cute, and it really feels like Kikki K have thought of everything. 


The monthly overviews are really helpful, especially for planning weeks in advance.


The week to views are so pretty too, you can decorate if you want to, but the pages are good to go especially for the busy planner girl on the go! The only down side is the paper is a touch thin, so choose your pens wisely.


I also love some of the smaller touches, like how the birthdays section is decorated with sprinkles and the to-do list with pencils. 

Overall, for me, this planner is a delight and was the perfect present. In fact, I love it so much I'm tempted to order myself the personal size (medium) to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment