Monday 24 August 2015

Week Thirty Seven

Well the year is just flying by and it's another new week already. I've opted for something different this week with my planner, although my themes are still matching.


I've chosen a pretty vintage theme this week for several reasons. Firstly because I'm going to a vintage fair on Saturday (yippee!) but also because it allowed me to use florals and cheery colours which after some rainy days was much needed.


The stickers came from a set from The Works that I got a few years ago. They'd been just sitting gathering dust under my bed for far too long so I decided to set then free.

The tapes are from several different places and sets that I've picked up over the year.  They certainly make me feel that I can face this week with a smile.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment