Wednesday 15 July 2015

Starting to set up my work planner

I've been as giddy as a child at Christmas since my personal size turned up, and I'm thoroughly enjoying filling it with nice things ready to use.


After getting the dodo pad for my a5, I knew I had to have it for my personal size too, particularly as it'll be a great way to coordinate across the two planners.

I love how bright and cheerful the pages are, especially with the doodles too. I love the way the day is split into chunks too, which is perfect for my needs.


I couldn't resist coordinating stickers too, because I'm well me and I love the quirky little dodo design. My personal favourite is the dodo wearing a graduation cap sitting an exam! 

I've just got a few last bits to get and I'll be all ready for September (and happy planning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment