Monday 15 June 2015

Week 26

I've opted for contrasting themes this week in each planner. Both are colourful and fun. One of the things I really love about a multiplanner system is how it allows me more options when playing around with decoration in my set up.


In my color crush this week I've opted for Hema tapes in vibrant colours. I love those eye catching shades and the funky patterns! 


My tweed however, I decided to go princess-y on you all and used eBay washi finds to decorate my page and some princess stickers to carry the theme on. 


Cinders here adorns this week's pages after I found these puffy stickers in the pound shop.


She is of course accompanied by her friends on the tape too. It certainly gives me a smile this week.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment