Friday 3 April 2015

It's never too soon to start planning


My Christmas (yes I know it's only Easter!) planner stays out all year long. It goes with me just the same as my weekly planner. This may seem a bit over eager, but I assure you it is not.

Every year I hand make my presents. I've got a gorgeous mohair scarf on the go at the moment. I have to knit in the region of 50 presents each year (this may be an exaggeration) so I need to start early. I also need to know who I've made gifts and who I still need to make for. Likewise I need to make sure I don't knit someone the same gift two years in a row.

Of course it means my planner and I get to enjoy the long weekend by knitting and therefore making preparations for next Christmas! 

Whatever you're doing I hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment