Friday 10 April 2015

Geography or a matter of perspective?

I don't know about you, but one of the biggest difficulties I face as a planner is location. Where I live, I find myself rather limited for shopping for supplies: Paperchase, The Range, WH Smith. That's pretty much it without going further afield. Then of course there's the internet. 



Sure there isn't much planner related I can't get on the internet, but then there's no guarantee it isn't going to cost me a small fortune in shopping fees. Even more so if it's something that's not readily available in the UK. For example, whilst trying to track down a Kate Spade notebook I discovered I could purchase it through Amazon if I were willing to pay £90 for it. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely notebook, but charging that much is excessive.

Likewise, I've come to the conclusion my local shopping centre is in dire need of a Michaels. So often I see beautiful things on Facebook and Instagram that planner girls have picked up in there and at bargainous prices too, I've told Mr S that we're going on holiday just so I can go stationery shopping! 

Is it just me, or is it all a matter of perspective? 

No comments:

Post a Comment