Sunday 22 March 2015

Week Thirteen

Well this year is certainly flying by and Mr S has had me in the holiday mood this weekend so I've opted for a summery jungle theme in both planners as a result.


I love this tropical tape from Paperchase and it was so colourful I really didn't feel that I needed stickers. 


I've added in this cute lion though, as I didn't quite feel the pages would be complete without the king of the jungle.


I used some of my new paperclips to mark my page, trying to pick out some of the colours from the tape.


I carried the theme on in my personal. I'm completely in love with the feather tape which you can see at the top and bottom of the page.


I opted for some more cheerful paperclips and a little bit of sparkle. These bright colours are sure to keep me smiling all week though.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing I hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment