Sunday 22 February 2015

Week Nine

Week nine and almost March, how time flies when you're having fun. I've opted for a spring theme in both my planners again this week as there are now only 26 days until Spring and I'm getting impatient! 


Excuse the mess in the background, it's just the tapes and other supplies I used to decorate this week. I used bunnies and birds again as they add a lovely spring vibe, added with some stickers I picked up in Paperchase this weekend.


These are the paperclips I'm rocking in my A5 this week as I love the colours and think they compliment my colour scheme.


The scheme is pretty much the same in my personal this week although I opted for some slimmer tapes on complementing colours so I wouldn't lose too much of the page. I've used the same stickers as well, so I may need to go back for some more of these! 


I really love my green paperclip here, although it's a little heavy for my little planner. Again though I think it works well with the colours I've used and it's certainly put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment