Sunday 5 March 2017

Week Nine (pink peonies)

Well, I for one am glad this week is over. It's been a tough week and I'm glad the weekend is here. Feeling the urge for spring to be back again (I'm fed up of running in the rain!) I moved into my Vanskap this week, loving that fresh mint colour.


Still feeling the need for some pink and sparkle, I used a washi tape set I picked up in Ikea last weekend. I particularly liked the cream and gold one. With the pink and gold, I decided to carry on the theme by breaking out some Heidi Swapp stickers. Some floral paperclips then added to the theme.



I loved the peonies in particular, they made the week much more cheerful. To keep the positivity vibe going, I made sure to tuck some journalling cards into my planner with quotes I liked.



Finally some flags from Mambi helped me keep track of my steps this week, and complimented my layout with cute pastel colours. Other than that a few doodles helped me keep track of my activities this week.

I hope you had a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment