Sunday 27 March 2016

Week Twelve

Well with the start of spring, Easter and a whole host of family birthdays I decided I needed something bright and cheerful this week. We're dreaming of summer so I opted for some pretty tape from Hobbycraft.


Beyond that I had to keep it simple, my stickers and journalling cards are all boxed up waiting impatiently for the big move. 


Although I love the colours in my A5, I'm seriously missing everything else. Even though it's a busy week it just looks so bland! 


So with my personal size I layered the tapes which achieved a much prettier effect. I'm keeping fingers crossed the move picks up soon, we're waiting on our exchange date at the moment and then once we're in I'll be able to get to my stickers again! 

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment