Tuesday 19 January 2016

All that glitters is gold

There certainly seems to be a trend of gold amongst planner girls at the moment. Although Christmas is well behind us now, my Instagram feed seems to be full of them. I've certainly found love with my current set-up! So here's a run down of my favourite things in this beautiful colour! 


I'm currently rocking two gold planners. A    Websters Pages Color Crush and a filofax Saffiano. 


The color crush is personal size, with gold rings and pink trim. The colour is a darker gold and although the cover is synthetic it doesn't feel too plasticky.

I use the matching craftfolio which is handy for all my pens, stickers and tapes. Plus it fits neatly inside my bag alongside my planner.


My saffiano on the other hand is a beautiful light gold. It was an unexpected Christmas present. The cover is shiny and soft; the interior is neutral with gold pockets.

There is a huge variety of gold planners available on the market at the moment, so there's something for every taste. Heidi Swapp do cute gold and cream memory planners (which I believe Mrs Brimbles stocks in her shop!) or you might like the Kate Spade agenda in rose gold, although this has proved tricky to get hold of, especially if you love in the UK.

Websters also have a platinum rose planner due out in spring; I'm going to be stalking Hey Little Magpie for their stock coming in. 


Both of my planners are matched with cute gold pens. My color crush has a gold pen with a crown, whilst my saffiano has a rose gold pen. Both came from Paperchase and look lush with my planners, however the crown pen is a little expensive for what it is.


And what would a planner be without stickers and tapes? There's a huge selection available at the moment, so it's easy to feel like a kid in a candy shop.


Hobbycraft have an excellent selection available, although my favourite tape came from Sainsburys. Little B tapes are also worth checking out as they are gorgeous! 


The choice of stickers is also incredible. My favourites are from Heidi Swapp which you can get through Amazon, Craftie-Charlie or Mrs Brimbles. I love the glittery hole protectors! The Happy Planner also do some fantastic planner themed gold foil stickers which are gorgeous!  

Please note all items reviewed in this post were purchased for my personal use. I have no connections with any of the mentioned products. All opinions expressed are my own as an honest review of my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment