Tuesday 4 August 2015

Week thirty-two


I've opted for matching themes this week based on my cinema visit at the weekend. This week is based on 'Inside Out' (which if you haven't seen I would strongly recommend!)


I love the space my A5 gives me to use these sticky notes which are from the Disney Store. I used a range of washi tapes from my stash in complimentary colours.

You'll also notice the countdown stickers in my planner which I made myself. Not long until our trip now! 


I used thinner tapes in my color crush as I still wanted to be able to use the stickynotes I'd chosen. I'm a little bit in love with these as they're really thick and have a nice feel to them.


I just wish I could have used them all as there are 16 designs and 30 sheets of each. They'd probably be better suited to an Erin Condren than a filofax, but they're still fab all the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment