Saturday 22 August 2015

Week Thirty Six

I'm really excited about this week: this week I go back to my favourite place. That's right, it's Disneyland. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it holds a special place in my heart as it's somewhere special to me and Mr S. We've been there every New Year since we met, and with the house hunt well underway it's likely to be the last one for a while.

This does of course mean there is a Disney theme to my planner this week, using Simple Stories and Queen &Co supplies to decorate my planners.


My personal size is a bit busy looking this week, but I think it works and I rather like the effect. I'm rather loving the stickers and the way they compliment the tape used.


My A5 in comparison is slightly less busy looking because the stickers are a better size for the page and the larger boxes. I enjoyed using the letters to create our departure day on the page. I even added a journal card to compliment the stickers.


I'm in love with that ticket tape which is by Queen & Co. 


I also enjoyed layering stickers to create a really funky effect. I'm all planned, so now all I have to go. I can't wait!

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment