Thursday 2 July 2015

Planner Pitfalls

Normally I love sharing everything I think is right with my planner, from my dividers to new purchases and everything in between. But sometimes, just sometimes I get it wrong.

My most recent one was a whopper of disappointment. You may recall I recently bought a second color crush to use for work and was waiting for the inserts to arrive.


I've been itching to use this beauty since happy mail brought it my way and I've been patiently (anxiously) watching the letterbox for the rest. It was really competitively priced but meant I had to buy the rest separately and I was ok with that. 


This was what I purchased. I couldn't believe what I had done, classic mistake! You guessed it, I didn't read the description properly! Doh! I'd literally just purchased the dividers, not the inserts as well. 

It's not the end of the world as I plan on getting a dodo pad for this planner, but I certainly wouldn't have paid what I did if I'd realised! 


They look cute in my planner, but for that money I would rather have bought dividers from etsy to support a small business or made my own! 

Oh well, moral of the story? Always read the fine print folks! 

2 comments: