Wednesday 1 April 2015

Week Fourteen

It's been the kind of week you want to put in a box and wish it had never happened. It's not really appropriate for me to go into it, but I'm sorry for being late with this weeks post. Normal service (or wacky blathering depending on your perspective) will resume. 

I've tried to go for a spring-Easter theme this week, although I've put my Easter stickers in a safe place. So this week is a little plain but it works. 


I've gone for yellows and pinks with matching themes in both planners this week.


Because I've kept decorating minimal my A5 looks a bit blank, which is odd because this week actually feels quite busy! 


It looks much busier in my personal size, but I guess that's because of the smaller pages. 

I'm rocking eBay tapes again this week. I love those chickens on the pink tape! 

I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you're having a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment