Thursday 16 April 2015

Throw back Thursday - writing journal

Normally, whenever my cats disappear under my bed much annoyance ensues. Last night however, climbing under to retrieve them I discovered they had knocked over a box containing university notes and right at the top was my writing journal. 

During my degree I studied creative writing which involved keeping a writing journal. Mostly at this time I write quotes that I liked, either because they were meaningful or entertaining.


Some pages are decorated with stickers, whilst most are just decorated with a variety of sticky notes.


It was quite amusing flicking through and seeing those things that inspired me whilst I was doing my studying.


Whilst there are a lot of silly and fun quotes, there were some soppy ones too. I decided not to picture those, as st that time it would appear I was a bit of a miserable cow.


It was quite fun looking back through my journal, and I think I'll certainly be starting one again. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love ur quotes. You shld deffo start a journal if u want to.
    Joanny 😊
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete